Steven is a partner and certified public accountant for OhKims Law & Company. Seven has a long track record in tax and financial litigation and consulting. Steven has represented clients in front of the Financial Supervisory Service and successfully sued the Korea Exchange to prevent the delisting of a company. He also has extensive experience in criminal defense cases related to corporate finance and tax. Steven also advises biomedical, pharmaceutical, and health services companies on corporate financing and tax.
2019 OhKims Law & Company
2017 OhKims Law Office
2015 LKB & Partners Law Firm
2014 Law Firm Hanuri
2006 PwC (Samil PriceWatersHouseCoopers)
2013 Korea University Law School (J.D.)
2009 Korea University (B.A. in Chinese Studies)
Corporate Law and Investments
- Represented an asset management company O for Financial Supervisory Service investigation.
- Advised two listed companies M & S in regards to accounting supervision by the Financial Supervisory Service.
- Represented plaintiff in civil action for damages.
- Provided litigation consulting to guarantee insurance companies S and D and performed their litigations.
- Represented energy company in delisting lawsuit
- Represented client suing asset management company related to transaction pricing
- Case regarding company I’s violation of the Special Act Law
- Represented company I in lawsuit regarding VAT
- Represented company K in corporation rehabilitation application
- Represented company M in corporate bankruptcy
- Case regarding L* Chemical CEO’s violation of the Special Deals Law
- Cases involving insurance fraud, medical law violations
- Case involving illegal rebates by a pharmaceutical company P and D.
2020 Essential Legal Knowledge for Leading Hospitals (Maeil Economic Daily)
2014 Korean Bar Admission (3rd Korean Attorney Examination)
CERTIFIED KOREAN PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT LICENSE
2006 Korea Institute of Certified Public Accountants (41st KCPA Examination)
Korean (Native), English (Fluent)