Jeongseop “Samuel” Kim
Samuel is a patent attorney at OhKims Law. He has represented domestic and foreign companies, universities, research institutes, and start-up companies on a variety of intellectual property issues, including patents designs, application, trial for objection, invalidation, cancellation, scope of rights, and patent management. Samuel is also proficient in Japanese and has assisted clients on work related to Japanese intellectual property rights.
2019 OhKims Patent Law
2018 OhKims Law Firm
2012 Bae, Kim, and Lee Patent Law
2013 Korea University (B.A. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering)2009 University of British Columbia Visiting Student Program (Certi.)
- Consulted on font design registration for publishing company C
- Consulting on information provision, objections, and patent trials for SMEs, ventures, and startups.
- Consulting for patents related to blockchain company E*
- Domestic/overseas trademark registration for a cosmetics company L*
- Represented large corporate clients and government research institutes on domestic/overseas patent applications for S Electronic, H Automobile, L Chemistry and etc.
- Exclusive patent agent for S Pay
- Consulting for various SMEs including Ku*, Department of Engineering of A University etc.
- Consulting for Japanese companies (Mi*, Denki*, Wa*, Ha* Photonics and etc.)
- Deputy referee for Japanese company H* estech
- Authored international technology transfer and application brochure for university S*
PATENT ATTORNEY LICENSE
2012 Patent and Trademark Office of Republic of Korea
Korean (Native), English (Fluent) and Japanese (Fluent)