Harold is a patent attorney at OhKims Law. Harold provides consultation and advice to both public and private enterprises on patent law issues. He has worked on all aspects of patent application and litigation, including the application process, trial for confirmation, invalidity, cancellation, and scope of rights. In addition, he works on other intellectual property matters, such as consulting on IP rights management. He has experience in fields such as robotics, mechanical engineering, renewable energy, batteries, autonomous driving, and optical devices. Harold also has experience in the full range of patent-law consultation, from portfolio management to investigations and patent litigation.
2020 OhKims Patent Law
2017 Lee & Park Patent and Law Firm
2017 Sungkyunkwan University (B.S. in Mechanical Engineering)
- Innovation technology trend survey for company S*
- Innovation technology trend survey for company I*AM
- Trademark cancellation trial for L**goni
- Represented SME enterprise in scope of rights trial
- Patent design project for SMEs
- Consulting on technology and patents for startup company
- Advised various corporations on IP matters for S* Innovation, Han* Gas, * Electronics Technology Institute etc.
- Assisted Korean corporation with overseas patent application for Ko*
PATENT ATTORNEY LICENSE
2015 Patent and Trademark Office of Republic of Korea
Korean (Native), English (Fluent)