Senior Foreign Attorney
Sue Han is a senior foreign attorney in the healthcare law practice at OhKims Law & Company. Sue has extensive experience representing international corporate clients in a wide range of cross-border commercial and IP transactions in a variety of industries, including information technology, software, healthcare, telecommunications and entertainment.
- [Current] OhKims Law & Company
- Humax Inc.
- Winstitute Inc.
- CJ Group (CJ E&M, CJ CGV)
- Hwang, Mok, Park P.C.
- Network, Healthcare, ICT/IT, Entertainment, Corporate Investment, Corporate Governance, Privacy Law.
- Negotiated a wide range of business agreements—including contracts for procurement/supply/purchase agreements for various types of digital equipment and home gateway deals with major international cable and broadcasting telecommunication companies; chipsets (CPU/Wi-Fi), security solutions, and all other software license agreement, collaboration agreements with major contents companies; ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) agreements with foreign manufacturers; and cross-border investment agreements with various deals.
- Handled legal and business affairs activities on development of the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) based mental health assessments and evaluations (TF project with Lotte Data Communication and Gangwon/Wonju local government, etc.)
- Negotiated pharmaceutical development deal with Pfizer, film producing/financing/distribution agreements with major Hollywood Studios, and license agreement with premium cinema.
- UIC John Marshall Law School (Chicago, Illinois),
Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Cornell University (Ithaca, New York),
Master of Public Administration, January 2001
- American University (Washington, D.C.),
Bachelor of Arts, May 1998
- Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto, Japan),
Certificate for 1year exchange program, 1997
Admitted to State of Illinois Bar (U.S.A) 2007
- Korean, English and Japanese